Private Candle Making EventCelebrating a birthday, bachelorette party or bridal shower? Looking for a fun team building exercise or corporate event? Or, just looking to get a group of friends together for a good time? Join us for a Dreamy Candle private candle-making party!
DEPOSIT:$100.00 per event
About this experience
Private candle-making parties last 90-120 minutes and candles will take about 45 minutes to 1 hour to solidify. While your candles are solidifying, we will have some of our products available to purchase at 20% OFF.
- 90-120 Minutes of Candle Making
- Candle Making Supplies, Including: Soy Wax, 2 (8 oz.) Candle Tins or 2 clear glass vessels (10 oz.) , Cotton Wicks, Over 15 Fragrance Oils to choose from.
- Two Candles Per Person
- Special Candle Labels to Customize
- Dedicated Candle Maker Instructor
- Candle Burning Tips to Encourage A Long Lasting Bold Scent!
- Don’t forget to BYOB!
- A 90-120 minute in person private candle party starts at $35 per person for 2 candle tins of 8 oz.
- Additional 8 oz. candles can be made for $12 each
- A 90-120 minute in person private candle party starts at $45 per person for 2 clear glass vessel 10 oz.
- Additional 10 oz. candles can be made for $15.00
- A non-refundable deposit will secure your chosen date and time for your event.
- Please know that you must provide the location for this private event.
- Minimum requirement for group parties are 10 guest.
- Available only is Los Angeles County, Orange County, and certain areas of San Bernardino County.
-If your location is more than 30 miles from our coverage area from the county selected. There will be a travel fee.
You can secure a reservation with a non-refundable deposit of $100 which will go towards the total cost of the event. Once the event is confirmed, you will received an invoice 3 days prior to the event to pay the remaining balance. Please book at least 10 days in advance.
Leyda, is a candle creator. She has being teaching how to make candles for about 3 years and has her own online candle business. She loves teaching others and is always motivating others in order to improve their candle making skills.